We consider the right to the protection of personal data as a fundamental commitment of Una ca Luna, so we will dedicate all the resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), as well as with any other applicable legislation on the territory of Romania. Since one of the key principles of this legal framework is transparent, we have prepared this document through which we want to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when interacting with us about products and services including our web site or the applications available on your mobile phone.
Who we are and how you can contact us
One that the Luna is the commercial name of PFA DRAGU STELUTA-ANCA, a Romanian legal entity, having its headquarters in Bucharest, Colentina road no. 18, sector 2, with F40 / 4932 / 12.12.2012 Fiscal Registration Number, single fiscal code 31006607. For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are an operator when we process your personal data.
Since we are always open to your views and to provide any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data, we encourage you to contact Data Protection Officer at the email address contact @ unacaluna.ro by post or courier at Str. Gral Alexandru Cernat no. 26, Sector 1, Bucharest – with the mention: To the attention of the Responsible of Una ca Luna with the data protection.
Which categories of personal data we process
Generally, we collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you provide us. For example, we receive information from you as follows:
• When you create an Account in Una ca Luna, you are sending us: email address, first and last name;
• In your personal page (My Account) on the Una ca Luna platform, you can add additional information such as: delivery addresses, alternate email address, bank card details, etc .;
• When placing an order, you provide us with information such as: the product you want, the name and surname, delivery address, billing details, payment method, phone number, bank card data, etc.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included in the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data for minors under the age of 16.
What are the purposes and bases of the processing
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. For the service of Una ca Luna for your benefit This general purpose may include, as appropriate, the following:
• Creating and managing your account within the Una ca Luna platform;
• Processing of orders, including taking over, validating, shipping and billing;
• Solving cancellations or problems of any kind related to an order, to the goods or services purchased;
• Return of products according to legal provisions;
• Reimbursement of the value of the products according to the legal provisions;
• Provide support services, including providing answers to your Questions about your orders or the Goods and Services Una ca Luna.
Prelucrarea datelor dvs pentru aceste scopuri este in cele mai multe cazuri necesara pentru incheierea si executarea unui contract intre Una ca Luna si dvs. De asemenea, anumite prelucrari subsumate acestor scopuri sunt impuse de legislatia aplicabila, inclusiv legislatia fiscala si contabila.
2. Pentru Imbunatatirea serviciilor noastre
Ne dorim in permanenta sa va oferim cea mai buna experienta de cumparare online. Pentru aceasta, putem colecta si utiliza anumite informatii in legatura cu comportamentul dvs de Cumpararor, va putem invita sa completati chestionare de satisfactie subsecvent finalizarii unei comenzi sau putem desfasura, direct sau cu ajutorul unor parteneri, studii si cercetari de piata.
We base our activities on our legitimate interest in doing business, always keeping your fundamental rights and freedoms free from damage.
3. To defend our legitimate interests There may be situations in which we use or transmit information to protect our rights and commercial activity. These may include:
• Measures to protect the Web site and platform users Una ca Luna against cyber attacks:
• Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including transmission of information to competent public authorities;
• Measures to manage various other risks. The general focus of these types of processing is our legitimate interest in defending our commercial activity, being understood to ensure that all the measures we take guarantee a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms. Also, in some cases, we are working on legal provisions such as the obligation to safeguard the goods and values provided by the applicable legislation in this field.
How long do we keep your personal data
As a general rule, we will store your personal data as long as you have an account in the Una ca Luna platform. You may request us at any time to delete certain information or Closing the account, and we will respond to these requests, subject to the keeping of certain information including after the Account Closure, in situations where applicable law or legitimate interests impose it.
Who we send your personal data to
As the case may be, we may transmit or give you access to certain personal data of the following categories of recipients:
• courier service providers;
• payment / banking service providers;
• Marketing / telemarketing service providers;
• IT service providers;
• other companies with whom we can develop joint programs of market offer of our goods and services.
If we have a legal obligation, or if it is necessary to protect our legitimate interest, we can also disclose certain personal data to public authorities. We ensure that access to your data by third parties private legal entities is carried out in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
In which countries transfer your personal data
We currently store and process your personal data on the territory of Romania.
However, it is possible to transfer some of your personal data to entities located within the European Union or outside the Union, including in countries where the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of personal data protection.
We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed in order to protect your rights and interests. Transfers to service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual engagements and, as the case may be, by other safeguards, such as standard contract terms issued by the European Commission or certification schemes, such as Privacy Shield for Personal Data Protection transferred from within the EU to the United States.
You can contact us anytime, using the contact details listed above, to find out more about the countries where we transfer your data, and the safeguards we have applied to these transfers.
How do we protect the security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to industry standards.
The transmission of your personal data is done using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms and stored on secure servers, while providing data redundancy.
We use PayU payment processors to make payments. Any payment information is encrypted using HTTPS technology with TSL 1.2 encryption.
Despite the measures taken to protect your personal data, we would like to draw attention to the fact that the transmission of information via the Internet, in general, or through other public networks, is not completely certain, with the risk that data may be seen and used by third parties unauthorized. We can not be responsible for such vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control.
What rights do you have
The General Data Protection Regulation will recognize a series of rights with respect to your personal data. You can request access to your data, correct any mistakes in our files and / or you can oppose the processing of your personal data. You can also exercise the right to complain to your competent supervisory authority or to address the court. As the case may be, you also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict your data processing, and the right to data portability.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact details listed above. Please note the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
We take seriously the confidentiality of all records that contain personal data. For this reason, please send us your requests regarding such Entries using the email address of your One Account as Month. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information to confirm your identity.
We will not charge a fee to exercise any right in respect of your personal data, unless your request for access to information is unfounded, ie repeated or excessive, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount Under such circumstances. We will inform you about any fees applied before you resolve your request.
We propose to respond to any valid requests within a maximum of one month, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made more requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of two months. We’ll let you know if we’ll need more than a month. We may ask if you can tell us exactly what you want to receive or what you are worried about. This will help us act faster and shorten the response time to your request.
Rights of third parties.
We do not have to respect an application If it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other targeted persons.
You can ask us:
• confirm that we process personal data;
• Provide a copy of this data;
• Give you other information about your personal data, such as what we have, what we use, who we divulge, whether we transfer them abroad, and how we protect them, how long we keep them, what rights you have, how can you make a complaint from where we obtained your data, to the extent that the information has not already been provided by this information.
You may ask us to rectify or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
It is possible to try to verify the accuracy of the data before correcting it.
Deleting the data
You may ask us to delete your personal data, but only if:
• they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; or
• You have withdrawn your consent (if the data processing is based on consent); or
• you have a legal right to oppose you; or
• they have been illegally processed; or
• we have a legal obligation to do so.
We do not have an obligation to comply with your request to delete your personal data If your personal data processing is required:
• to comply with a legal obligation; or
• for finding, exercising or defending a right In court.
There are some other circumstances in which we are not obliged to respect your request for data deletion, although these two are the most probable circumstances in which we may refuse this request
Please note that before exercising this right, you will be able to download from the Una ca Luna Account and save all documents related to the orders made by Una ca Luna, regardless of whether your billing was made to you or to another person or entity ( such as invoices, warranty certificates). If you do not do this before exercising the right to delete, you will lose all of these documents and Una ca Luna will be unable to provide you, as the case may be, because the process of data deletion, respectively Account, with all the data and documents related to it, is an irreversible process.
Restriction of data processing
You may ask us to restrict the processing of personal data, but only if:
• their accuracy is contested (see rectification section) to allow us to verify their accuracy; or
• processing is illegal, but you do not want the data to be deleted; or
• they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, but you need them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
• You have exercised the right to oppose you and checking whether our rights are prevailing is ongoing.
We may continue to use your personal data following a Restriction Request, If:
• we have your consent; or
• To find, exercise or secure the defense of a right in court; or
• to protect the rights of Una ca Luna or other natural or legal person.
You may ask us to provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, or you may request that it be “ported” directly to another data operator, but in each case only if:
• processing is based on your consent or on the conclusion or execution of a contract with you; and
• processing is done by automatic means.
You may oppose at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, If you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest.
You can also opt out of processing your data for direct marketing purposes (including profile creation) without invoking any reason, in which case we will cease this processing as soon as possible.
Making automated decisions
You can ask that you not be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, but only when that decision:
• produces legal effects on you; or
• affects you in a similar way and to a significant extent.
This right does not apply if the decision reached by automatic decision making:
• We are required to conclude or run a contract with you;
• it is authorized by law and there are adequate safeguards for your rights and freedoms; or
• rely on your explicit consent.
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisor regarding the processing of your personal data. In Romania, the contact data of the data protection supervisor is as follows:
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing
Avenue G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
Without prejudice to your right to contact the Surveillance Supervisor at any time, please contact us in advance, and we promise that we will do our best to resolve any issues amicably.
We remind you that you can contact Data Protection Officer at any time by submitting your request in any of the following ways:
¬ by e-mail at: email@example.com or
¬ by post or courier at: Gral Alexandru Cernat no. 26, Sector1, Bucharest